‘House Hunters International’ Charity Auction and Raffle
One of the most incredible things about being involved with the House Hunters International Charity event is the chance to see the wonderful giving spirit of the Puerto Vallarta community come together for some wonderful and needy causes. This year has been another wonderful chance to work with the local charities to try to help them fulfill their wish lists.
For the first time this year we will be having a Silent Auction with some amazing items to be auctioned off and a list of at least 80+ raffle prizes including jewelry, dinners, Vallarta Adventure Tours, Incredible Art Work, Gift Baskets, Paintings, Teeth Bleaching, and wonderful Certificates for all sorts of services from Pilates to Advertising.
Some of the Silent Auction items include;
- Lipo Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, and Cheek Surgery by Dr. Guillermo Ramos Gallardo
- Botox by Dr. Saldana
- Beautiful Paintings by various local artists
- Rounds of Golf at the Punta Mita Golf Course
- One Week Stay for 6 in a Molino de Agua Penthouse
- Plastic Surgery including hotel stay and transportation in Guadalajara
- Advertising on Banderas News……and much more
We hope you will be able to join the fun and help our charities in a giving way this Monday November 24th at 7:00 at the Mantamar Beach Club on Los Muertos beach. We recommend taking a taxi to avoid parking congestion. Get ready for some fun because we found the “Gilligan’s Island” survivors (check out the video)!
For advance ticket sales contact a Timothy Real Estate Group agent or stop by the Timothy Real Estate Group office at:
Ignacio L. Vallarta 130, Local 7
Col. Emiliano Zapata
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 48380